La’ breithe Shona duit means happy birthday in Irish Gaelic language. If you want to write Irish Birthday Wishes for a Friend, husband, wife, boy, daughter, brother, sister or other people, please take a look below our collection of Irish birthday wish :
- La breithe Shona duit to our youngest Fiachra ! 3 today! Great wee character that he is! Some great wee pic’s off him!
- La breithe shona duit Cllr Mary Clarke hope you had a good time up in the north west with the two main women Sadie Callan and Lynn have a good one chara.
- Massive la breithe shona duit to the gentleman and legend that is big P. Hope you have a good one you deserve it.
- La’ breithe Shona duit husband love you from Alyssa Isaac & your lovely wife.
- Lá breithe shona gurrrrllll this little lady keeps a smile on all of our faces every day, and for that I am eternally grateful, you truly are the funniest person I’ve ever met! I hope your day is as fabulous as you are, and I know you’ll look outrageously hot in your sexy black number tonight. love ya girly.
Irish Birthday Wishes for a Friend
- Lá breithe shona do mo chara is fearr “Corazon Sibarani”. Mian leat ar feadh an tsaoil agus dea-shláinte i gcónaí. Is féidir le gach mian a bhaint amach. Dia.. Is breá liom tú. Go dtí go gcasfar le chéile sinn. heheh
- Lá breithe shona duit mad macker, couldnt ask for a better friend or a better dance partner.
Love and miss you so much. Take it away jay.
- Happy Birthday to my dear, beautiful, Irish friend Jayne. May you day be filled with sunshine, love, joy and happiness from your girls, family & friends. May your day be filled with blessings and be as beautiful as you!! Lá Breithe Shona dhuit! Jayne!
Do you know what that means? If you don’t, please use google translate, bing translate, your dictionary or something like that to translate the language to your own language. Hope the list of Irish Birthday Wishes above will help you to send birthday messages to your Irish friend.